Tracy Lee Simmons and a Book Mark

In the past week, I started reading Tracy Lee Simmons' remarkable Climbing Parnassus. When I grew tired of reading, I watched a couple of his lectures available on YouTube.  

I enjoyed and learned from both. Here is one



I also searched for any additional books he has written.  The only item I could find was a pamphlet entitled "What is Civilization?" published by Memoria Press.  I will start that soon enough. 

Tracy worked for 20 years as an associate editor of National Review.  He wrote many articles and reviews for NR and other periodicals. But, alas! to date, no additional books that I can find. 

When "What is Civilization?" came yesterday, I also received additional items. Unsolicited but appreciated nonetheless. One of which is this amusing helpful book mark.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Installation Pictures

Pentecost 3 - Deception

Pentecost 4 Sermon - The Kingdom of God and the Mustard Seed